2007年4月17日 星期二

英文作文~The Art of Life~

The Art of Life
This collection of poems is chosen from the America poet .His name is Henry W. Longfellow .Then we can understand a lot of truths .It also tells us not to waste time is a wasted life .These are the words that we often speak ,but a person have the attempt and will fight .
We should not to look judge life by temporary standards but to look eternal reward .His more popular poems strongly reflected the optimistic sentiment and the love of a good lesson.
For me, think a good life should be made by myself .Nowadays, this world is changed so fast .It’s too fast to predict that .I my real life ,I have to study more than before .Most important thing is not to waste time .And don’t be discourage in anything .
I have to improve myself .Especially my grade and behavior .So that, I can enjoy my life time.

沒有留言: